Water Heater Repair and Replacement
Water Heater Repair and Replacement
You don’t think about water heater repair and replacement until you get hit with a cold shower in the morning or notice a leak in the bathroom. At this point, you have to react fast – should I repair it or replace it?
If repair is not a financially viable option at the moment, we will help you find the best replacement for your budget and needs. The water heater technicians at Invisible Excavations are upfront and effective, and you can trust them to provide quality service.
Common Water Heater Problems
You can repair some water heater problems without calling a service professional, but some are better left to experts. We can thoroughly inspect your system to decide whether a repair or a replacement will be the best for your situation.
Here are some of the most common water heater problems homeowners face.
- No Hot Water. This is a common problem that, luckily, is easy for us to fix. If you are not getting hot water when you turn on the faucets, it could be because your pilot light is damaged. Replacing the pilot light and its additional elements is routine for a professional, so we advise you to let them handle the removal and installation of the new parts.
- Little Hot Water. Is your water tank producing hot water but not enough to complete your tasks? This is a common problem, especially with older water tanks, but nothing we can’t handle. We can usually solve this problem by fixing the thermostat or changing faulty parts.
- Bad Odor. Bad smell coming from the water means the water contains bacteria. Most homeowners describe the smell as a rotten egg-type scent, and it is very unpleasant. While you can solve the problem by filling the tank with clean water and hydrogen peroxide, it is better to call our water heater repairs to inspect the problem thoroughly.
- Leaking Water Tank. If you notice a leak in your bathroom or basement, call the experts at Invisible Excavations to replace the tank before it causes more damage to your home. Even small tanks aren’t something you want to ignore.
Knowing when to call a professional water heater repair and replacement expert can help you avoid an even bigger catastrophe and expensive repairs in the future.
Professional Water Heater Service
Whether you have a new water heater that has suddenly stopped working or a 15-year-old heater that needs a complete repair, we can do it all. At Invisible Excavations, we know you depend on your water heater to provide enough hot water to complete your home needs, whether cooking, cleaning, washing, or bathing.
Our water heater repair technicians will inspect the damage, find the source of the problem, and offer you a quick solution; there is no problem that we can’t fix.
How can you benefit from our professional water heater services?
- We can restore your water heater’s functionality.
- We provide peace of mind so you can continue with your daily tasks knowing you have professionals in your home who will take care of the problem.
- We ensure hot water flows efficiently and provide you with the comfort of knowing you have high-quality and consistent water every day.
24-Hour Water Heater Repair
Emergencies can happen when you least expect them. While it is pretty inconvenient to wake up at three in the morning because of a leak, the problem seems less scary when you know you have a 24-hour water heater team on-call.
At Invisible Excavations, we provide emergency repair services for all of our clients. Whatever water heater issue you are dealing with, we are here for you, day and night.
Call us today, and we’ll send an expert team to inspect your property and repair any damage.
Water Heater Replacement
If your water heater is out-of-date (older than 20 years), it’s probably time to upgrade to a new model. Energy-efficient water heaters will provide enough hot water for the whole family without being extremely expensive.
After our fill inspection, we will provide you with a few different water heater options and discuss which type will be best to install for your property. We can install both conventional and tankless water heaters, depending on your needs and budget.
Conventional water heaters have a storage tank and electric or gas-powered heating elements, while tankless water heaters are more modern and are quite popular among homeowners today. They heat water only when it is needed and are highly energy-efficient. Capacity is essential when choosing a tankless water heater, so make sure to consult with our technicians before purchasing one for your property.
Need water heater repair or replacement? Call the experts at Invisible Excavations at 216-741-5131 to schedule your service today!